Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First Time Posting OMG!!!!!!!!

First time blogger coming through, watch out! This may be a wild ride.

I'm not much of a talker or "share my feelings" type gal so this is coming out slowly and a little painfully. I have decided to do a blog on my desire to compete in this years Ironman 70.3, that will be held in September. I have wanted to do this for the last 3 years, but something always got in the way. This year will hopefully be different.

Let the countdown begin. I have 13 weeks to ready myself.

So if you need me I'll be out swimming, biking or running. If anyone wants to join me, oh please, oh please, I would be most grateful and make you a cookie pie.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!! I love your blog. Cool background. Unique like you. MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does the 70.3 represent? Please don't say it's a mileage figure.

    ReplyDelete